Deirdre


music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 5, 2008

Conservative Vs. Liberal

In my opinion I believe that conservative views are views that are held back. What I mean is that they are strong views, but are not necessarily always in your face extremes. They have strong positions, but they are reserved in the ways they present it, they can be sometimes outspoken.
Also, I believe that many conservative views are based off religion, whereas liberals are just open to anything.

Whereas to be liberal is to be open minded, believe in the extremes, and loud about it. Whenever someone, in my opinion, is liberal they seem to always bring it into conversation and try to broadcast it to the world, but conservatives are reserved. Liberals seem to be more focused on helping the individual than everyone, they consider the individual person not the whole group of poeple. Basically, to be conservative and to be liberal are very different things.

No comments: