Deirdre


music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Britney Spears was my first fav singer!

i remeber it so well, it was the summer before i was a fourth grader, so i was nine at the time, but i was about to turn 10 in a month. My cousin in California introduced me to the song She's so Lucky and i loved it. The song was easy to dance to in the backyard and my cousin and i made a gymnastic routine to it I remember i liked it a lot because the words were easy to remember and i had a lot of fun listening to it.

1 comment:

Caitlyn S said...

Ironically enough, Britney Spears was the other CD I got from the same people for the same birthday as the nsync CD--she was my other fav! Clearly you and I would have gotten along well as children, and clearly great minds think alike